WOW millitant vegans make being a meat eater sound really cool.
- corpse cruncher
- blood mouth
- ive heard some other really cool ones but idk i forget
This is the first time I’ve ever heard any of these. Are these seriously supposed to be insulting? Because they sound awesome.
bloodmouth for life
reblog this if you are a proud bloodmouth
- tumblr: lmao people on deviantart who talk about being random and who go "LOL CHEESE O.o" are so annoying and dumb and unfunny and immature ughhh
- tumblr: screeches like a pterodactyl and turns into a potato OMG SOOOO FUNNYYYYY
- ▼: She was an outcast. She kind of preferred it that way. She was sitting in her desk, far from everyone but close to the front so she could see the board properly. The teach would end up writing full lessons on the board, just for her. Aradia Megido was one of the prettiest but most invisible girls in the entire school. You see, Aradia had gone deaf shortly after she was born, so she could not talk. The term "Deaf and Dumb" was often used to describe her. But she was a great writer. Her handwriting was the neatest and most properly written, since it'd been her only way of conversation up until about 2 years ago, when she'd learned Sign Language. Though, no one talked to her. She was avoided. People didn't like different, obviously, but she was some - what okay with it. The teacher had stopped her lesson and was talking. His gaze fell upon Aradia, and he turned, continuing to talk while writing on the board. "New Student Today" He wrote in nice letters, but enough for her to see. Hmm. The bell went off and a small buzzer set off in her pocket, telling her the bell had rung. After getting all of her things to her next class, she went to the bath room and took a shit in the sink. She stared at her self in the mirror, not able to hear the chattering girls behind her. Aradia herself didn't think she was all that pretty. Her very long back wavy hair hung passed her waist, neatly combed every night, a red head band upon it to hold it out of her face. Her brilliantly red tinted eyes were abnormal, making her more of an outcast. She dressed some - what casually, her blouse and skirt fitted to suit her curves. She wasn't fat, but wasn't skinny, and a lot of people envied that to the point where they hated her more. Yay. She sighed and headed back to her class. Once she was seated and ready for the buzzer to go off in her pocket, the new student walked through the door, only to be greeted by the teacher and introducted to the class. ((Highschool!Stuck, AU obviously. Anything could happen! Any pairings accepted.))
- ▲: Johnny Bravo stood in front of the class as the teacher introduced him. He wasn't quite sure how he got to be back in high school. The principal said something about him flunking out or something like that, but that was in the past, and Johnny Bravo didn't live in the past. He took a good look around the room and his eyes were immediately drawn to Aradia. He started walking toward the empty seat near her before the teacher was finished introducing him. He sat down, turned to Aradia, and as he flexed his bulging muscles he asked her, "Hey there pretty mama, wanna ditch schoolsville and join me in coolsville?"
- ▼: Aradia was, to say the least, shocked as her classmate was an adult male. But his muscular structure was so vast and vivid, and his hair like Swedish silk, that all her worries faded away. However, she had no idea what Johnny Bravo had said, as she was deaf. She pulled out a dry erase board that she kept in her backpack at all times for easy access and began to write on it with her perfect penmanship. It read: "Can y0u please say that again?" and she then handed it and her marker to the hunky male.
- ▲: Johnny took the board and marker and he attempted to write out what he had just spoken; his first day back in high school and he was already being tested. He tried his best to remember all of his previous schooling as he worked ferociously on the erase board; he had to get his message across, a date was riding on this. Unfortunately it came out kind of jumbled and mis-spelt so it ended up looking like "hey thear pretty mama, wanna dich skoolsville and join me in coolsville?"
- ▼: The dark haired girl took her board back, writing in response: "Yes, that w0uld be so...danger0us." She then wrote to the teacher, lying and saying she was going to show Johnny where the restrooms were. Aradia took Mr. Bravo by the hand and led him straight out the school doors.
- ▲: Johnny took Aradia by the hand as they raced to his car. Unfortunately a school guard saw both of them and he escorted both individuals back into the building. They were both placed in after school detention. It was there that Johnny saw her; she was sitting there wearing a long coat and a cat hat. Johnny was immeadiately over Aradia. He had his sites set on new prey now. Johnny was a smooth player, he knew just what to say to get this other girl's heart to melt in his hands. He turned to her and said, "Hey there, what do ya say we get out of here right meow and go have a little fun?
- ▼: Aradia was heartbroken. That was the final straw. She shit her pants one last time and flung herself from the three-story window, killing her instantly.